NC-R1 centrifugal pump
NC-R1 centrifugal pump is designed for pumping various fluids:
- abrasive hydraulic fluids (clay and gravel solutions, a mixture of water and sand, ore, etc.);
- washing solution used in wells drilling;
- domestic and industrial wastewater;
- spent washing solution in a hydrocyclone plant for cleaning from drill cuttings;
- cement slurries.
The centrifugal pump NC-R1 is used in the oil and gas industry for auxiliary operations when pumping cement slurries, drilling mud, slurry solution, and also as a transfer pump to the main drilling pumps.
NC-R1 centrifugal pump produced by RosNefteGazInstrument is a small and compact machine for high-pressure feeding of piston triplex pumps serving the wells. The pump is specially designed for pumping abrasive mixtures (bottoms solutions) and cement slurries. In pump production modern CNC equipment is used. Our centrifugal pumps can be used in various industries.
Ease of maintenance
Light weight and compactability
Minimal installation space
Steel casting of all parts
The impeller is made of steel 20Х13L
Increased wear resistance of the pump parts
Horizontal or vertical arrangement
Universal, modular design that allows Customer to purchase only those parts that are necessary for repair
The possibility of changing the direction of rotation due to a simple installation of the impeller, respective rotation direction and scroll turning (only the impeller changes, the remaining parts remain the same).
Additional options for NC-R1 centrifugal pumps:
- right or left version;
- flushing holes, bolt cap for cleaning the scroll when working with cement slurry;
- centrifugal pump version for pumping cement slurries (with a density of up to 2500 kg/m3);
- increased impeller hardness of up to 65-69 HRC.
- elastic coupling;
- key or splined connection to the shaft;
- various positioning rams;
- electrical, diesel, hydraulic drive;
- flanged pipelines or pipelines for welding, shut-off valves;
- back-flow valve for self-feeding.